Sunday, October 12, 2008

Did You Notice...

...That everyone has an Apple Macbook, or iBook, or whatever the hell laptop Steve Jobs releases on a daily basis to his sheep (Asian Guy below)? If you're somehow in your late 40's, discovered the Internet, and have not noticed this, let me tell you about it. Here's pretty much what goes on in the head of any kid in college right now that just purchased his/her new Macbook:



- Woah, this thing is expensive! I'm therefore glad that my parents have purchased this for me, because no one in their right mind alone would drop $1500 on a laptop that only costs around $600 to build.
- I'm unemployed.
- I'm gonna take goofy pictures in Photo Booth, and post them on my Facebook/MySpace to show I have a legitimate social life.

So if that doesn't explain it, I'll just say that most people, who own a Macbook are one of the following:
- An artist.
- In a band.
- Unemployed (All of the above.)

So please, enough with this bullshit. We don't need to see some hairy persian guy posting his photos online with a "Sepia", and "Bulge" effect.


On a side note, check out Air MP3. If you're looking for some new songs, chances are they'll be on that site. And if you're asking me, "But are they free mp3s?" just hand the computer over to your parent/guardian and tell them your mind cannot grasp the internet.

No comments: